Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Big Move




I woke up today in a cold sweat. The big moving day is just around the corner. I'm super excited, but have tons and tons to do. My home is a sea of empty boxes that really should be full, taped up, and labeled by now. Hmmm. Wonder what I'll be doing this weekend!

Thanks to Kristi Crook for recruiting and coordinating a move team and trucks from The Vine for me. Unreal. I am blown away.

I'm also going to give a shout-out to some amazing godly men that have beautiful servant hearts.

First, men I have never met before came up to me on Sunday morning and said, "Are you Melissa? I'm on your move team!" How cool is that? And one of the staff members has donated trucks from his equipment rental company for us to use. Dang, I love my church. These precious men of God whom I have never met have volunteered their time to usher me in to the community.

Also, thanks to the Facilities guys at Crown who keep a steady stream of available empty boxes flowing into my office. I also had a love note waiting for me this morning in the form of four rolls of packing tape. Manna from Heaven. They totally rock.

And finally, I can't link you to them because they don't blog, but I have an awesome family and many other friends helping in so many other ways behind the scenes, loving on me and praying for me. It doesn't get any better than that!

Love you guys!

No comments: